Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thirty-nine

Today is my hubs 39th birthday. Im making Thanksgiving dinner today...smoked turkey, Nan's stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean goop, carrot goop, the cranberry sauce that comes in the shape of a can (he loves it, yuck) homemade custard graham cracker pie, pumpkin pie and my friend is bringing the sweet potato goop. Im breaking out the china for dinner tonight...I just haven't been able to come up with a theme song yet...I would want Copacabana but thats just me, he might gag. I will have to dig deep for this one. Hmmm maybe the music from Halo? Not sure if turkey and monks mix well...snoozefest! AHHH I got it!!! Some bluegrass music...he loves cowbell AND banjo! I have to say I've never eaten off of china dinnerware to bluegrass music! Have a great day everyone...I will post pics of the food, I know you are dying for the can shape cranberry visual!

1 comment: